- Create four squares, using the rectangle tool. Each square needs to be four inches.
- place the next square at the left-bottom corner, so that those two corners are touching.
- Place the third square in the middle of those two squares, on the left, overlapping it equally on to the other squares.
- Do the same thing with the fourth square towards the right, this time the sqaure will also overlap with the third square, where the upper-left corner is directly in the center of the third square.
- Now the third square should have its lower-right corner directly in the center of the fourth square. There is no color.